Monday, June 27, 2005

The 9th Doctor

Courtesy of my good friend Chad (thanks, Chad), I've been watching the new Dr. Who series from England. I wasn't that impressed with the pilot, "Rose", but since then I've warmed up to it quite a bit. I've seen one about the end of the Earth, the dead rising up, aliens in London and then the Dalek. I think the Dalek was a little overplayed--but fun, none-the-less. Ruby loves them, and she has a lot of good questions--is the Dalek good? Is the Dr. bad? The Dr. has definitely done some questionable things--seems this personality is radically different than the previous 8--but I don't know how this "timewar" changed him. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series though.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What network is it on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home