Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday Morning

I'm sitting here typing away, I got woke up by Wayne this morning, Jen is at work, August is eating Joe's O's next to me, Oskar is eating the O's off the floor and Ruby is cleaning her room so that she can watch Sinbad. The house is a mess, my next job after typing this entry is cleaning (after making coffee, feed August some real food and getting breakfast for Ruby).

Have a fun night with Wayne and Emily, we visited their friends Jim and Kelly who were camping at Boggs State Park (about 15 min.'s from our house) so that Jim could mountain bike. Its a nice park, hardly anyone there even though it was 4th of July weekend and there was some big race there.

Been busy the last few days, we bottled Pennino and Estate Cab Franc (I should post some images of them) and I had a significant presentation on Friday--which turned out well--now I have a follow up one in 4 weeks about centralizing purchasing--I'll need to do a lot of work.

We'll August is fussing, time to go.

Probably just hang out at the house today--maybe hit Anderson Springs later if it gets too hot. Tomorrow is firework in Calistoga (and maybe I can buy a MP3 player).

What else is going on? Dad is in Sarles for a big reunion--I'm glad he got up there, I hope he takes lots of pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I've got a lot to upload, maybe I can get to them tonight.

OK, now August is really fussing.

Ciao,
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home